Friday 19 December 2008

The best IT blog of 2008

End of each year is a great moment for all sort of reviews, people tend to publish various different rankings like "The Best of ..." in all possible categories. This year I will add my 2 cents in a category which I find the most interesting: "The best IT blog of 2008".

I follow a few blogs as well as sites aggregating articles in some particular area (Agile Development, .Net, EPiServer). During this year I found lots of interesting and usefull posts there so choosing the best blog was difficult. My intention was to avoid nominating blog talking about one particular area or product. Main reason behind that decision was that people move from one project to another, from one job to another, I wanted to find a blog which can be relevant for us all the time.

Okey, let's move to the point ... in my opinion the best IT blog of 2008 is Jeff Atwood's Coding Horror!

There are a few reasons:

  1. New posts every 2-3 days
  2. Vast number of comments, Jeff's posts are just a start for a discussion.
  3. And at last but not least .. lots of great, thought-provoking posts ... my personal top 5:
Which blog is your "The best of 2008" ?

5 comments:

whatsapp plus apk said...

love whatsapp groups

AlanBarlow said...

I would never have learned about this before this.
custom logo

mir said...

thanks for sharing this amazing article I really appreciate your article.
Hey we design the best websites & logos with a discount also with a guarantee are you interested?
Logo Designers

mir said...

you know guys sometimes we find something that we cant expect from these sites & from this kind of content like I did really this is a useful article...!
we are always here to design the best websites & logos with a discount also with a guarantee are you guys interested in?
Logo Designer

Haris said...

Thank you for sharing it with us.
I am really happy to see this blog.
It is very helpful for me.

Nursing assignment help